The program will provide valuable information and networking opportunities
for anyone with an interest in the biology, ecology, physiology taxonomy, and evolution of gall forming or leaf mining arthropods. Traditionally, previous conferences have focussed on galling arthropods, but the theme has been expanded to include leaf-mining arthropods due to their close biological and ecological affinities. A dedicated session to address the role of both groups as either pests or beneficial agents will be included in the conference program. The Conference will be of particular relevence to...
- Researchers (Academics and Students) working on galling agents
- Systematists and Evolutionary Biologists
- Biological Control Scientists
- Natural Resource Managers
- Environmental Consultants and Agricultural Advisors
- Biosecurity personnel
- Community Groups, including Landcare, Friends of Parks stc.